FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
fraise36 Points: 563
2
hector_evil Points: 507
3
Ecade Points: 504
4
88haroth88 Points: 498
5
Mithrenes88 Points: 484
6
JokerOfAces Points: 478
7
_Lazarus Points: 466
8
lProvosl Points: 466
9
HabWick Points: 456
10
FruitGoose Points: 456

How many chaotic Artefacts has been release until now?

  • 5

what title said!

Replies • 25
Interstellar

Two.

 

The original one that cost 900 ARP (improves Steam Quest rewards) and the one that just came out and cost 1 ARP (improves Twitch rewards).




Interstellar
Vasy a.K.a BaNKay said: 1m

ohh i miss the first one :))

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  The payback period for it is rather long.  900 ARP for 1 ARP per quest, 1000 ARP for 4 per quest if you bought and used the currently available fragments to upgrade it.  So best case 1000 ARP for a max return of 12 per week, or 84 weeks of doing EVERY Steam Quest before you start coming out ahead.


Lokiator said: 28m
Vasy a.K.a BaNKay said: 1m

ohh i miss the first one :))

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  The payback period for it is rather long.  900 ARP for 1 ARP per quest, 1000 ARP for 4 per quest if you bought and used the currently available fragments to upgrade it.  So best case 1000 ARP for a max return of 12 per week, or 84 weeks of doing EVERY Steam Quest before you start coming out ahead.

so better is the new artefact with twitch ARP ,it gives more i guess if you upgrade at cost of 1 ARP artefact :)


Interstellar
Vasy a.K.a BaNKay said: 3m

so better is the new artefact with twitch ARP ,it gives more i guess if you upgrade at cost of 1 ARP artefact :)

MUCH better.  If you buy it now while it's only 1 ARP and buy the 100 ARP worth of fragments and then upgrade it twice, you can get a bonus 4 ARP from Twitch each day.  That means it pays for itself in 26 days, or about 80 weeks earlier than the first artifact.  surprise


Become a Star Citizen @RobertsSpaceInd and get 5,000 free Credits https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-F2YL-RSJJ

I wasn't particularly excited with this new Artifact system announcement, but seeing the way people talked about this twitch artifact to buy and upgrade, special deals to buy during 14 days, and future artifacts that we'll be able to but and obtain, it might actually be a good way to improve arp earnings for "veteran users" but also to reward people for reading the forums, interact with others and be active on the site in general instead of just doing daily quests like brainless zombies on repeat mode.

In the future, equipping the right combination of artifacts or not could have big impact on weekly / monthly arp gain, so it's gonna be a sort of tactical game to manage our ARP amount in order to try and get these game keys.

If you add to that the fact that we'll finally get more security systems to prevent bots from stealing keys, it looks like Alienware could really make a lot of us happy with great free games.

 


Doing the impossible for the ungrateful, frequently.

How do you apply the fragments? I bought the 10 pack for 100 ARP, I don't know where or how to apply to the Twitch perk artifact?


Doing the impossible for the ungrateful, frequently.

Sorted - In the Artifect presentation room, click on the card in the deck (the twitch artifact will be at bottom), click upgrade on the next pop up screen, sorted. Buy the 10 fragments first obviously, use 2+5 for the first 2 upgrades, have 3 spare for future. 

 


Lokiator said: 20h
Vasy a.K.a BaNKay said: 3m

so better is the new artefact with twitch ARP ,it gives more i guess if you upgrade at cost of 1 ARP artefact :)

MUCH better.  If you buy it now while it's only 1 ARP and buy the 100 ARP worth of fragments and then upgrade it twice, you can get a bonus 4 ARP from Twitch each day.  That means it pays for itself in 26 days, or about 80 weeks earlier than the first artifact.  surprise

lol 80 weeks damn ....