GSC Game World answered the second part of the fan questions.
A new batch of answers from GSC Game World to fans' questions on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
They again turned out to be streamlined, but specific details became known - in particular, the game will not have a royal battle and support for VR, but tools for modders will promise to add immediately with the release.
1. Is there any deadline for the cipher (which is present on the official website of the game, the developers have announced its presence last time), after which you will reveal it to the players?
- We want the players themselves to come to a solution and are ready to wait as long as necessary.
2. What projects were you inspired in developing the current part?
- Of course, we have many sources of inspiration: books, games, films, but the main one is the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. trilogy.
3. What do you plan first to hook the player?
- First of all, we want to hook on the unique atmosphere of the game, because this is exactly what S.T.A.L.K.E.R. so loved by fans.
4. Will you enter the royal battle, or is it taboo?
- We do not plan to introduce Battle Royal into the game.
5. Does your team have any favorite mods for S.T.A.L.K.E.R., and if so, which ones?
- Of course, everyone has different favorites, but we can highlight Lost Alpha DC, Dead Air, and many in the team like “Spatial Anomaly”.
6. How relevant will the game be in gameplay and graphical terms regarding current trends?
- The game is very modern, we try to use only the best and latest technology. Our main landmark is a great game.
7. Did your team go to the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone again?
- Many times.
8. Sergey Grigorovich said that "Stalker will either come out as a masterpiece or not come out." Is the phrase still relevant?
- Of course. This approach is relevant, a cultural event, as the chef says.
9. How many people who have worked on past parts of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. are in your team?
- Enough, we work only the best, those who really live S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and is able to do such a significant project.
10. How soon will modders be available? And will there be any assistance to fashion builders?
- We are doing everything so that fashion designers will immediately have something to do.
11. Can we expect VR support?
- We are not planning on supporting VR yet.
12. If you now have investors or a publisher, then do they require the release of the game at the time when you did not realize all your plans?
- We have everything going as planned, so do not worry about it. In the game our best ideas and ideas will surely be realized. This is for us fundamentally.
13. Why do you answer the questions specifically for Antishnaps?
- We answer absolutely everyone who asks us questions. Vyacheslav was very persistent and brave.