FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
styljo Points: 362 Lv 29
2
Toni20 Points: 280 Lv 29
3
An93rs0n Points: 228 Lv 20
4
cwfengs Points: 227 Lv 29
5
UaremineYa Points: 198 Lv 30
6
GenyaKNG Points: 192 Lv 30
7
Denver737 Points: 179 Lv 17
8
pva2006 Points: 178 Lv 19
9
juchang Points: 174 Lv 24
10
Alex1_ Points: 174 Lv 30

This site is the most buggy and shittiest site i have ever used

  • 4

How the hell does Alienware still didnt fix the UI of this website. Using it on the phone is such a pain in the ass, its confusing, laggy, buggy and it didn't even cropped properly on my screen. They are a tech-company, so how the hell they don't fix this mess. But thank god that cosplay section is removed, oh yeah and i know nobody even give a shit about anything but GA on this site, its just so fake.

Replies • 19

These days Giveaways don't even matter. Did you notice how the Street Fighter V giveaway ended? Just another GA that keys are being taken by bot accounts in no time, leaving no keys for actual members, regardless of what Level any account is (being a "Master Level" does absolutely nothing, doesn't guarantee you any key).
If they don't fix the most common issues the website has, Alienware Arena will lose even more members.
 


5L3ap0fFa1th3 said:

These days Giveaways don't even matter. Did you notice how the Street Fighter V giveaway ended? Just another GA that keys are being taken by bot accounts in no time, leaving no keys for actual members, regardless of what Level any account is (being a "Master Level" does absolutely nothing, doesn't guarantee you any key).
If they don't fix the most common issues the website has, Alienware Arena will lose even more members.
 

I means they produce all sort of gaming stuffs but cant even make a decent website ? For all those years ?? This site is such a joke


Agreed, the separate keypool for Master Levels is a joke. I'm not sure if bots alone are guilty for the keys disappearing so fast. AWA boasts to have more than 7 million members - if they throw out a few thousand keys how long do you think they'll last?

What irks me most is the treatment as second class member living in an EU country notwithstanding the fact Dell having a dependency in my country and sending me a promotion every fortnight.frown

 


ComNguoi said:
5L3ap0fFa1th3 said:

These days Giveaways don't even matter. Did you notice how the Street Fighter V giveaway ended? Just another GA that keys are being taken by bot accounts in no time, leaving no keys for actual members, regardless of what Level any account is (being a "Master Level" does absolutely nothing, doesn't guarantee you any key).
If they don't fix the most common issues the website has, Alienware Arena will lose even more members.
 

I means they produce all sort of gaming stuffs but cant even make a decent website ? For all those years ?? This site is such a joke

They made several updates about a couple of things over the last few years, but some issues still remain. The Alienware Arena app for mobile was bad, and recently, after a long time, they managed to do a big update. ARP System was updated, but it was better as it previously was. The Level System is indeed a complete joke, except if you only care for the badges and borders they give. The giveaways still are handled horribly, because bot accounts do the job. If you'd see, for instance, when the Serious Sam GA happened, multiple people complained about the bots grabbing so many keys and then selling or trading them right after, and also you had to be extremely lucky to manage and get at least one key.

hbarkas said:

Agreed, the separate keypool for Master Levels is a joke. I'm not sure if bots alone are guilty for the keys disappearing so fast. AWA boasts to have more than 7 million members - if they throw out a few thousand keys how long do you think they'll last?

What irks me most is the treatment as second class member living in an EU country notwithstanding the fact Dell having a dependency in my country and sending me a promotion every fortnight.frown

 

It might have 7 million, but how many of them are active anymore and how many of them are bots? Like I said above, a recent example was the Serious Sam giveaway. People posted about the keys being taken SOOOOO fast, and then being sold or traded in websites. They even posted links! It's like the giveaways are only just for people to see that Alienware Arena hosts interesting giveaways, yet the only thing they do is to limit the member level of who can grab keys. As if that will prevent the bot accounts....


Hey guys, we appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. We do take notes on what our users think / experience on the site and add them into our future development updates when we can. Per the giveaways, we at Alienware Arena would love to be able to get keys for each and every one of our members however it isn't possible most of the time. Some of our giveaways have regional restrictions on them depending on the game, partner, or applicable rules associated with those giveaways.  Not all giveaways will be available to everyone, unfortunately. Recently we have added stricter safeguards to prevent bots from claiming keys which has been very effective. Currently, we are in the process of building an awesome addition / revamp of the site, so stay tuned! Again, we appreciate your feedback and any suggestions you may have and we try to the best of our ability to use the recourses available to us to make the site enjoyable for all of our users. 

edited by admin


Vise_reVenAnt said:

So were all Street Fighter V keys been stolen by bot?

No they were all claimed by users. We had a very limited number of keys. 


iJess said:
Vise_reVenAnt said:

So were all Street Fighter V keys been stolen by bot?

No they were all claimed by users. We had a very limited number of keys. 

Look, I'm not hating here. It's just that I've said all that stuff before, I even posted two threads about feedback (and one got removed for some reason. maybe wrong section?) and I feel that mine and other users voice isn't really heard sometimes. I get it that you guys might take your time to deliver new content or updates to the website or even the mobile app, but I'm especially frustrated for the giveaway part because until recently it only seemed like it only got worse. I don't really believe that strictly users claimed all keys, as there are surely bot accounts that are higher level too. Of course the number of keys can't be unlimited or have an enormous number of keys, but I don't understand why on the perks it's still listed the perk "All Masters have access to their own key pool for giveaways!" if it doesn't apply.
I'm a daily user, although I don't really post content anymore except some giveaways that I do whenever I can. I still like AlienWare Arena, a lot, and I use it ever since I created this account in 2016. And Im certainly not here only for the giveaways. I'd hate to see it being overrun by bots even when it comes to replies of a single thread here and there. I'm not asking for more giveaways or a larger portion of keys. I'm simply saying that there should be a new way for giveaways to work, to make sure as much as possible that actual users will get the keys. And when I said this about the Serious Sam giveaway, I wasn't making this up. People posted links of accounts selling a big number of keys at various websites. I'm looking forward to the revamped/update version of the website that you mentioned above. Let me know though if you have anything else on your mind about what I said. :)


iJess said:

Hey guys, we appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. We do take notes on what our users think / experience on the site and add them into our future development updates when we can. Per the giveaways, we at Alienware Arena would love to be able to get keys for each and every one of our members however it isn't possible most of the time. Some of our giveaways have regional restrictions on them depending on the game, partner, or applicable rules associated with those giveaways.  Not all giveaways will be available to everyone, unfortunately. Recently we have added stricter safeguards to prevent bots from claiming keys which has been very effective. Currently, we are in the process of building an awesome addition / revamp of the site, so stay tuned! Again, we appreciate your feedback and any suggestions you may have and we try to the best of our ability to use the recourses available to us to make the site enjoyable for all of our users. 

edited by admin 11h

Im looking forward to it


its so hard to newbies to lvl up till they figure how the system  works :c